Player eligibility is governed by Archdiocese and regional CYO rules.
** Please contact us before registering for a sport if you are not certain about eligibility. **
A player is eligibile to participate in Holy Family CYO sports if he or she:
(1) Attends Holy Family School AND home parish does not have a parish CYO program
(2) Attends other school (public, private, or home school) and is a member of one of the Holy Family parishes:
- St. Ann, Phoenixville
- St. Mary of the Assumption, Phoenixville
- St. Joseph, Spring City
Parish pastors may require players who attend a non-Catholic school to attend their parish PREP program.
Parish exceptions are made for:
- Merged teams from another parish (another CYO officially partnering with Holy Family CYO)
- If other parish's CYO does not offer a sport that we offer, and that CYO is not affiliating with another CYO for that sport. In this case, a letter of permission must be obtained from the player's home parish pastor, and permission from the administrating pastor of Holy Family CYO. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please contact us before registering for a sport if you are not certain about eligibility.